We are limiting the number of tickets sold to Revival this year to keep your festival experience intimate and amazing!
Presale General Admission $135
Presale Has Ended
Tickets can be purchased at the gate $155
Ticket OUTLETS: Physical tickets can be purchased at 3 retail locations in Minneapolis, Duluth, and Geneva. LEARN MORE
Thursday EARLY CAMPING is open at 3pm on Thursday, May 25. Admission is an additional charge, which can only be paid at the gate when arriving, and only available to Pre-party and General Admission ticket holders. LEARN MORE
Friday PRE-PARTY starts at 12pm (NOON) on Friday, May 26. Admission is an additional charge, which can only be paid at the gate when arriving, and only available to General Admission ticket Holders. LEARN MORE
SUNDAY “DAY PASSES” start at 10am on Sunday, May 28. Admission is $80 paid at the gate when arriving.
Rain or Shine
No refunds. No exchanges. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing heron is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the event. Further, the holder releases the Promoter and all affiliates and subcontractors of all liability and waive any claim for damages they may have against the Promoter and all of its affiliates and subcontractors. Holder must be aware that they can be injured by many activities inherent in an outdoor concert including but limited to acts of others and maintenance of the grounds among others and this release is thereby given without limitation of any kind. Rain policy: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at risk of inclement weather. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason. Shipping and handling and service charges are non-refundable, even if event cancels.
Paperless tickets with Ticketbud
Your Tickets are EMAILED To You: All tickets will be emailed to you with a unique QR Code (Barcode) for each ticket. These are your Tickets. Print or save this email. This will be scanned when you arrive in two ways:
- Present QR Code on your CELL PHONE
- PRINT your tickets yourself and bring them to the gate
You May Designate who owns your Tickets in Different Ways:
- You can designate who receives the tickets when you buy them on the TicketBud Shopping Cart. If you have ordered multiple tickets, you can either have individual tickets emailed to everyone in your group at the time of purchase or keep them all under one name (email). You have the option to log into your TicketBud account to change or add names at a later date.
- For Groups Arriving Separately: Make sure that if your group is arriving separately, that the various tickets you have ordered have been registered to the correct names/emails on TicketBud.
Who are we?
Ticketbud is an online event ticketing service that partners with festivals to provide a high-quality ticket experience for both organizers and attendees. We promote this idea every day through the dedication of a team based out of Austin, Texas.
How to get your tickets
After completing your purchase, your will receive an email confirming your purchase along with a PDF attachment that contains your tickets. You will also be taken to a “Thank You” page where you can print your tickets to bring to the event or have your tickets texted to your phone.
How to retrieve lost tickets
If you have lost or deleted your tickets, you can enter your email here to have tickets resent to the email address associated with your tickets.
How to change the name on your tickets
To change the name on your tickets, please send an email from the email address associated with the ticket purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also create an account for free on Ticketbud.com and locate your tickets on the My Tickets page. On the My Tickets page, you will see the event you purchased tickets for and the option to change the name on your ticket.
Bringing your tickets to the event
To make your entrance into the event as smooth as possible, please print your tickets out and bring them to the event. Alternatively, you can also display your emailed ticket from a smartphone or tablet. Be sure to turn up the brightness on your device so the QR code is clearly visible.
For additional information on the event, please contact Revival or Ticketbud Support. You can also read more about your tickets at Ticketbud’s Help Center.
Terms & Conditions
- All Sales Are Final. No Refunds.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Everyone (except children) will need to show a valid Driver’s License or ID to get into the event.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- “Legal Guardian” means a PARENT – not a sibling, uncle, or friend
- There will be no entrance after 9pm on Sunday.
- Gates Open 3pm on Thursday and close at 3pm on Monday
NEED TO KNOW
Fill your brains with awesome Revival knowledge.